Saturday, July 11, 2009

Good Karma and Relocation.

It's been a while since I've had a legit post on here, so here is some news.

I have been dog/cat/house sitting for my friends and on the first day they left I, not even 2 hours, I got a ring on the doorbell. When I answered the door, it was some religious girl trying to get me to talk and talk about god and stuff until I finally told her I don't go to church, haven't in years and that I don't ever plan on going back. I felt kind of bad with the way I said it because I guess I did come off as somewhat of a dick. She then just asked me if I could donate a couple of dollars to help send kids to a bible school, so I gave her a $5 because I felt really bad. After giving her the money and shutting the door I realized what an idiot I am and that I just got suckered out of $5. Oh well, it was a good deed. I go back to what I was doing, pouring a bowl of cereal and I lifted the tab and it said "cash prizes every 10 minutes" so I went to the website and typed in my code, sure enough, I won $5. What goes around comes around I guess.

It's now official, at the end of July/beginning of August, I am moving fffffffaaaar away. Well, Charleston, South Carolina to be exact. So you guys all have about a month left of me so you better try to soak in all the OO-EHs, crass sense of humor and rude sarcasm as you can because when it's gone, it's gone people! Maybe I'll come back for a few visits, maybe.

Well, it wasn't a long post, but it was a post. I'm now off to watch UFC 100 tonight with some friends.

OO-EH,
Kal El

No comments: