Thursday, April 10, 2008

I miss old entertainment.

Today I was flipping through channels and saw a classic movie I loved when I was a child. "Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter is Dead." Don't know if anyone else has ever seen it, but it is a GREAT movie. It seems entertainment isn't the same anymore. As I was watching it I started to make a list in my head of old T.V. shows and movies that will never be replaced in my heart.

-Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter is Dead.
-The Goonies.
-Golden Girls.
-Designing Women.
-Salute Your Shorts.
-The Adventures of Pete & Pete.
-Are You Afraid of the Dark.
-Hey Dude!
-Dinosaurs.
-Eureka's Castle.
-David the Gnome.
-Rugrats.
-AHH! Real Monsters.
-Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles(Cartoon)
-Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles(Movie)
-Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2:Secret of the Ooze.
-Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.
-Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: The Movie.
-Full House.
-Boy Meets World.
-Step By Step.
-Cow and Chicken.
-Johnny Bravo.
-Dexter's Laboratory.
-Scooby Doo Where Are You?
-The Flintstones.
-The Jetsons.
-The Jetsons Meet the Flintstones.
-James Bond Jr.

There are plenty more that I just can't think of right now...Damn, I watched A LOT of T.V. as a child. Don't judge, I'm sure you all did too. I still played outside.

Oh-Eh,
Kal El

No comments: