Sunday, January 13, 2008

R.I.P. ChiSox

It's a sad day when I have to make this announcement. On Friday when I went to State to celebrate Em Len's birthday, everybody got pretty drunk. Over night when everyone fell asleep, some drunk ass decided it to be a good idea to take a piss in the corner of the living room. In the line of fire, my favorite hat that I wear everyday of my life. My Chicago White Sox hat was covered bill-to-back in urine, completely soaked. In a hung over rage I demanded that someone put it through the wash cycle a dozen times. After calming down I had a change of heart and decided since it has been pissed on, the integrity of the hat has been completely compromised and I would never feel comfortable with it on my head again. So go to hell you drunk urinator, straight to hell. R.I.P. ChiSox.

Can we please have a moment of silence for my beloved hat.





Thank you.

Oh-Eh,
Kal El


"Dude smell this, is this piss?!?"-Me, hung over and very upset.

No comments: