Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Year's Resolution

I don't really have a specific one, I feel when people do that it always comes out to be a vow to lose weight, or be a nicer person or something like that. My resolution for 08 is just to become more independent and do whatever I can to better my life and ensure a good future for myself. It may sound kind of selfish or a little too broad, but in this case, I find broad to be better than specific. When people make specific goals, they have a better chance of not reaching it and it makes them feel down and lose faith in the new years, this way, anything I do to better myself will be success, so I'l be happy. Happy 2008 everyone, hope it is better than 07 was.

Oh-Eh,
Kal El


"1, 2, 3, you can get a blade!"-Jesse McBest(snapping his fingers while counting)

No comments: