Monday, January 28, 2008

What really grinds my gears....Session 5.

You know what really grinds my gears? Stupid ass Facebook invitations. I don't need to take a fucking quiz to find out what kind of drunk I am because, well, I'm not even a drunk. Also, I don't need to know if I'm the "funnest" person to be around. The only quiz for that is to hang out with me and chances are if you send me one of those, I won't hang out with you. Another thing, I get all these "Top Friends changed their moods" from people that I do not even have on my list, so why in the blue hell should I care if they changed their mood? I don't get it. What happened to the good old days when people went to Facebook because it WASN'T MySpace? Now all Facebook needs is a music player and changeable backgrounds and you have MySpace right there for you. This is getting really annoying and really really REALLY grinds my gears.

Well, it wasn't much, but it was just enough to start grinding my gears. I'm sure all of you that have Facebook can relate to this.

Oh-Eh,
Kal El

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There is actually a way for you to have music play...I had it for a while, but got rid of it