Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Insomnia

For the past month I absolutely CANNOT get to sleep before 3 am, last night it was 4:15 am. Even when I have to getting up for class after only a couple hours of sleep, not taking any naps during the day, I still can't get to sleep. It's ridiculous. I'm so damn bored at night. There is nothing on T.V. but infomercials and re-runs of shows I watched earlier in the day. I'm so bored that tonight, actually at this very moment, I am sitting in the dark with the glow from my laptop being my only light, by myself, listening to Johnny Cash. How depressing. I just have so many thing I my mind that I need to get off. Luckily tomorrow I'm going back to Flint to go to Church with McBest, Daddy and Co. Then Friday going to Michigan State to party at Em Len's and C-Dow's apartment. Hopefully this weekend relieves some stress so I can actually go to sleep at a proper hour when I need to. Thankfully I leave for Florida in 9 days. I really can't wait to be in a stress-free atmosphere.

Oh-Eh,
Kal El


“if you have the opportunity to play this game of life you need to appreciate every moment. a lot of people don`t appreciate the moment until it`s passed”-Kanye West

No comments: