Monday, December 3, 2007

What really grinds my gears....Session 2.

You know what really grinds my gears? This new movie coming out "Walk Tall: The Dewy Cox Story" or something like that. First of all it is made with the sidekick from the unfunny comedy "Talladega Night: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby." You know, the guy who had the catch phrase "Shake and Bake" that was funny the first time he said it, but the next 249 times he said it you were just like, why does he keep saying that? Yea, that guy. He wasn't funny as a sidekick, what makes you think he'll be funny starring in a movie. Second of all, this one really gets me, it is a spoof on one of my favorite movies of all time "Walk the Line." Based on one of my favorite musicians, the late Johnny Cash. It seems a bit disrespectful to spoof the life of one of the most respected country musicians of all time, especially since he is dead. Also, Walk the Line was a true story so how can you spoof a true story? I don't get it. It's fucked up. Yes, I'm probably only mad about this because I'm a huge Johnny Cash fan and it was one of my favorite movies, but oh well, it's still ssscccchhhtttoooopid.

Oh-Eh,
Kal El



“Success is having to worry about every damn thing in the world, except money.”-Johnny Cash

No comments: