Monday, February 18, 2008

Bow in the presence of greatness.

Well, I'm not really great, just a lucky guess I suppose. Last night was the NBA All-Star game and earlier in the day I was talking to someone and they asked "I have money on this game, do you think it will be above or below 262 points?" My friend, Brett, says no I think it will be below and I say "No, they will definitely get to 262 points, it's the all star game." He then asks "What do you think about Dirk Nowitzski as the MVP?" I then say "Nope, Lebron James all the way." So for anyone who watched the All Star game the final score was 134-128, the East won. For those of you who aren't good at math, that adds up to 262 points. The MVP? Lebron James. So that brings me to another point, since I was so dead on with this, it is not too late to jump on my Oscar bandwagon and choose the same picks as I did because you know they are going to be right.

Another thing, I realized how much people do not pay attention to each other in college classes. Last week I had an exam but I had a family emergency and had to go back home and my professor said I could come in today and take it during her other class. While taking that test I had about 5 people come up to me and ask what the assignment was and 3 times someone handed me the attendance sheet, and one person actually did it twice. We have been in school for a little over a month, how do these people not know who is in their class and not realize that I'm at a table in the corner by myself taking a test that they have never even seen before because it isn't even the same class? Pay attention people, make friends with your classmates.

Oh-Eh,
Kal El

3 comments:

Kit Bennett said...

read the book mindfulness by ellen langer, that will give you your answer in about 5 minsute sof reading...you can borrow it off me...

Kit Bennett said...

but the easiest way to put it is, the fact the people you go to school with are morons, barbie would agree..

Kal El said...

Oh how people so easily forget their roots. It seems just like yesterday you were sitting with next to me with all of those morons at that school. But now he is a big bad U of M Dearborn student so all of the sudden he is shitting gold and pissing excellence. You make me sick.