Thursday, February 14, 2008

Calling all camp folk!

I feel like I am drifting away from camp people and I don't like it. I haven't seen Kip and Gallagher in about a month, haven't seen MLA or the Head Artichoke(not that I saw him much to begin with) since KMFP's going away bash. No Gallagher, no Yank, no Erk, no Kessel, no Kip, no Head Artichoke, no no one! Life is extremely boring with no camp people especially when they are the only people you like hanging out with anymore. I barely even see the Scurvy Squad anymore except Dump! Kip, Gallagher, Kessel you guys need to take some time out of your busy schedule so we can hang out like we used to! I'm in definite need of camp people.

Oh-Eh,
Kal El


"Camp friends are life friends."-EmLen

4 comments:

Thomas Clark said...

Insanely correct on your part.


Just get Kip to stay up past 8:30 and I think we'd be able to get some Halo in like the good ol' days.


Speaking of Halo, we really need to play Beerlo again. Just throwing that out there.

Kit Bennett said...

ok so i agree we do need to hang out, maybe a man date or two at the apartment with some zar...and halo...and maybe some beer...winter break is coming up so that would be a good oppotunity...

Kal El said...

What the fuck is zar? Are you talking about za?

James said...

I totally agree with the whole thing. I feel the same way. I haven't seen anyone from camp in such a long time. Good quote at the end.