Tuesday, November 27, 2007

AAAAWWWWW here it goes....

So instead of going out with my roommates to drink tonight, I stayed in to do homework. Well, I'm done already so I'm bored. Flipping through the channels I notice one of my favorite T.V. shows growing up. Kenan & Kel. What else could this show ask for? It took the two best "All That" characters, gave them there own show, came up with non-everyday scenarios and essentially made gold. For anyone who doesn't know what this show is, I'm sorry but you are SSSSSSSCCCCCHHHHHTTTTOOOOOPID! Also, if you haven't seen it before, its as far as I know at 11 pm on "The N" television network. I suggest you watch it. Also, watching everyone on this show act has made me realize, if you have done a campfire at camp successfully, you can act on Nickelodeon. So long everyone, off to Hollywood for me. Ha.

Oh-Eh,
Kal El

P.S. The theme song is performed by none other than Coolio...come on now, COOLIO!

"AAAAAAWWWWW here it goes!"-Kel Mitchell at the beginning and end of every episode.

No comments: