Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Growing.

The past month or so I have been through a lot, seen a lot, done a lot. It's helped me kind of change myself. It's helped me learn to think for myself, make my own decisions, express my opinions. I like it, I'm happy it has happened, it's been a hard month, but it hasn't killed me, so it must have made me stronger. I guess I just got sick of being walked all over, people making my decisions for me, just got sick of relying on other people. I have to tell you, it feels great. I mean GREAT. Well, I guess that is all I have for right now, nothing too exciting, I'm way too tired to tell more. But I do have more to write about when I wake up tomorrow. A preview, I had quite a good time drinking a 30 pack of PBR with MLA and Dump, I'll tell you more later. Goodnight and Fairdinkum.

Oh-Eh,
Kal El


“So, I learn from my mistakes. It's a very painful way to learn, but without pain, the old saying is, there's no gain. I found that to be true in my life. You miss a lot of opportunities by making mistakes, but that's part of it: knowing that you're not shut out forever, and that there's a goal you still can reach.”-Johnny Cash

No comments: