Monday, November 12, 2007

The Big Game.

The big game is this weekend. My Ohio State Buckeyes vs. Michigan Wolverines. I'm not going to talk trash, because Michigan isn't a bad team. I know there is a chance they could upset Ohio State. But I just don't think it is going to happen. Here is why. Michigan is TERRIBLE when it comes to defending against a quarterback that can run, and although he isn't known for it, OSU QB Toddy B. showed that he can and will run when he needs to. So watch out Michigan D. Now, Michigan's offense against OSU's defense. Chad Henne is not expected to play as far as I know, so they are in trouble there. Mike Hart I admit is a beast, but then again so is OSU's defense. Led by Middle Linebacker James Laurinaitis. For those of you who don't know who he is, maybe you would better know him as Former WWF Tag Team Champion Road Warrior Animal's son. That alone should tell you he is actually an animal. Now onto their receivers, well receiver, Mario Manningham. He is good, but who is going to throw to him? Is Michigan's backup QB going to be able to handle the pressure of the Buckeye defense? I don't think so, but who knows? I'm no expert. That, my friends, is all I'm going to say on the game. I'm not going to talk trash, just state facts and opinions. Although I am ready to embrace all the trash talk by Michigan fans during the game, and IF OSU loses, I won't retaliate. Good luck and GO BUCKS!

Oh-Eh,
Kal El

“When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”-Jimi Hendrix

No comments: