Thursday, November 8, 2007

Maybe there is a god!...maybe.

I dragged my ass out of bed a half hour before class started, dreading the fact that I'm going to have to make up a semester worth of procrastination in like 15 minutes. Not that I had any doubt I could do it, I went to Grand Blanc, so naturally I have been procrastinating my whole life. I make MLA look like she is on the ball 24/7. So I wake up and see Ms. Kittles' facebook status and notice it said his class got cancelled and I ask him about it, turns out they all are. I checked the website, it's true. There was a water main break. That's freakin' amazing! That means I get an early start to my weekend seeing as how I am a scheduling genius and only have class from tuesday-thursday and get a 4 day weekend every week. To top it all off, a new episode of Smallville is on tonight. You guys can all have your "Heroes" show, give me the real hero of all heroes any day. Being a good friend, If I could, I would donate my day off to MLA, seeing as how she has to write 14 pages about Dump by tomorrow. But I can't (sorry MLA) so I'm just going to enjoy it enough for the both of us. The only bad thing I can think of is I was going to go to the WCC Fitness Center about a job, but unfortunately, closed because of the water main break. Eh, I'll go tomorrow. I'm also trying to decide if I want to go home this weekend or not, I'm definitely going to go home atleast one day because I have to go grocery shopping....anyone want to go to lunch? eh? eh? KMFP? Head Artichoke? MLA come home and go to lunch? haha kidding, I'll stop being a bad influence on you. But if anyone wants to hang out this weekend, I'm breaking myself from the work at camp every weekend shell and deciding to actually have a weekend for myself.

Oh-Eh,
Kal El

"The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye."-Jimi Hendrix

No comments: