Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Back open to the public!

Ok, ok, it's back open. After a few days of consideration and opinions from other people, I have decided to open my blog back open to the public. Why be private? I have nothing to hide. My opinions are my opinions and thats all that matters. I don't claim facts, I don't name names, I do nothing wrong. So I have no reason to be in "hiding." So here I am, in all my glory, once again sharing my opinions and experiences with all of those who care to read.

Note: Contents in this blog as the opinions of the blogger, no one else. They are not being claimed to be facts, they are opinions only. No names are ever named, no one is ever called out. IF YOU SEE SOMETHING IN THIS BLOG YOU DON'T LIKE....keep it to yourself, chances are, i don't care. Thanks. Kal El.

Oh-Eh

No comments: