Monday, November 5, 2007

Dreams

What are dreams? I mean, I know what they are, I am just not too sure on the meaning of them. Why do they happen? And I don't mean the stupid ones when someone says, "Oh I had a dream and you were in it, but you were a turtle and everytime I would talk to you, you would curl up in your shell!" Not stupid ones like that. For about the past half month or so I've been having the same dream, same people, same things happen. What does it mean? Why does it happen? It's not an unrealistic dream at all, its not like im superman or anything, its a normal dream, normal people. I admit, the dream is something I wish would happen, it's not far fetched, well atleast not by my standards. I don't know, maybe I need therapy. Or maybe I just need to get over things, who knows.

Oh-Eh,
Kal El


"I have this one little saying, when things get too heavy just call me helium, the lightest known gas to man."-Jimi Hendrix

No comments: