Saturday, November 10, 2007

Drunk in Albion

Now I admit I had a good time, but, I also admit that an Albion time isnt a great time without the legendary Daddy to show me the sites, but MLA did a great job. Now I had a good time, but also realzed I would not fit in at Albion, well atleast not with the Sigma Nu's, because well, that just isnt me. Maybe I could be an ATO like Daddy, eh, not sure I could live up to that. Anyway, my weekend has been pretty spectacular, MLA came to A2 to hang out and have some beers, as well as Simon from the ranch, he came by to get his ass whooping in Madden, and yes he beat me in fight night, but those were pitty wins. Also, once he got there, i loaded him with shots because, well, thats is how we do it at River Rain. Kit also stopped by, just for about an hour but his presence was still appreciated at the event. MLA and I ran the beer pong the beer pong table going a staggering 3-0(only staggering because MLA doesn't play much but did a good job). Then we went for some late night Taco Bell which is always delicious. Yes, Ohio State lost today, everybody celebrate at my expense. Yes I was upset, but hey, cant win them all can you? Now, onto my next topic. Because of my lovely site tracker and because people are so talkative when they are drunk. If you dont like what is in my blog, simply dont read it, problem solved. Its my blog, I have it to say what it is on my mind and what I feel at the time. So if you don't like it then like i said, dont read it! Thanks.

Oh-Eh,
Kal El

“How well I have learned that there is no fence to sit on between heaven and hell. There is a deep, wide gulf, a chasm, and in that chasm is no place for any man.”-Johnny Cash

No comments: